Omega Speedmaster Broad Arrow Chronograph, ref. #3556.50
This great looking Omega Speedmaster Olympic Broad Arrow comes in outstanding pre-owned condition. It comes complete with everything; all paperwork including its Omega hang tag with matching serial and reference numbers, card holder, Chronometer Certificate, pictogram card, Owner’s book. The individual we purchased from didn’t have the original Omega box, but had a much nicer Omega presentation box set. We’ve seen this particular box alone selling online for $300.
The watch is in very good pre-owned condition.
It was rarely worn and well cared for!
- Crystal: Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with multi-layered anti-reflective treatment inside
- Case: Steel
- Bezel: Stainless steel tachymeter
- Dial: Black w/ Date at 6 o’clock
- Case Diameter: 42 mm
- Calibre: Omega 3303, Self-winding chronograph with column wheel mechanism. Officially certified chronometer. Rhodium-plated finish. Geneva waves. Power reserve: 55 hours
- Bracelet: Original Omega signed stainless steel bracelet with a signed deployment clasp. Full size, comes with all original links installed.